Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 28 - October 5, 2009





This is the tomatoe, that sacraficed itself for my dinner. Not the best subject, but it tasted good. Similair to a shot a friend took in some ways, I was lacking in inspiration.





This is Aphrodite from "The Birth of Venus" (Botticelli).
I brought this back from Italy as a souvenior.

Thought it would make a good picture, but I don't think it worked.









This is "David" (Michaelangelo).
I brought this back from Italy as a souvenior.

Thought it would make a good picture, but I don't think it worked.

2 comments:

  1. Your first tomato shot is very cool! It looks like Tomato goes Adventuring! Where is he head? What will he encounter in his travels!? Good shot!

    The other shot is just a tomato and is missing something. Not sure what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...and I thought the second one was better, because it is more in focus. But I see what you mean on the first one.

    It was headed towards the cutting board... Mwahahaha, towards its fate!

    ReplyDelete